The cleaning of ventilation systems prevents the spread of airborne contaminants, ensures efficient operation and reduces the risk of fire hazards.
We can de-grease kitchen extract systems with very little inconvenience to the operation of the kitchen and provide certificates, post clean and access reports and before and after photographs which are dated.
All our cleaning work is carried out to BESA regulation TR19 standards. This involves cleaning or replacing filters, removal of fans for deep cleaning to ensure full degreasing.
On completion, a report is provided containing the following;
• Pre-clean measurements (as per System Testing)
• Post-clean measurements
• Photographic records
• Additional works carried out (if any)
• COSHH data on any chemicals used
• Recommendations for future cleaning requirements
• Observations on the condition of the ductwork system
• A sketch or schematic of the system indicating access panel and testing locations
The post-clean verification of cleanliness report assists to serve as evidence of a systems status to insurance assessors, environmental health officers and landlord agents.
For more information on the extraction system cleaning and ventilation hygiene we provide, please give us a call or email us to see how we can help. We have carried out duct cleaning works in fast food outlets, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, care homes, shopping centres and many more.